GoTech Challenge final event and Go-to-Market Forum will take place on 6 October in Moscow. Forum’s program includes conferences, startup’s pitches in front of investors, Startup Battle, VC & Corporate Corner Session, Press Corner, an award ceremony and other events.
Choose the category you are interested in:
• Next Generation Security Category announced by Kaspersky Lab for technological companies and projects generating products for protection against present or future cyber-threats. Prizes: access to technologies and global expertise, the support of Kaspersky Lab in developing own business on the global market, opportunity to get up to $1 million investments and a monetary prize of $5000.
• Go to Retail Category by the Untitled Retail Lab venture fund seeking seed stage projects that increase effectiveness of retail in one or several key dimensions: average check, attracting new and returning clients, sales conversion, operating profits. The project must prove its ability to improve these indicators and monetize B2B schemes. Prizes: up to $100,000 investments, attention of industry investors and potential customers, access to pilot projects of large retailers, expert and PR support in the sphere of retail, participation in analytical surveys for the industry.
• GoTech Сategory for IT startups that want to be recognized by the Russian investment society. More than 120 founders and experts of such companies as Runa Capital, Maxfield Capital, Almaz Capital, Mail.ru Group, Russia Partners, Altair Capital, Intel Capital, Kaspersky Lab, Google Russia, ЕМС, Parallels, Reksoft will choose your startup from 700+ applications. Winners of the category Efficient Business and Disrupt Technology will be announced on October 6 during GoTech Forum in Moscow. Prizes: 20 hours one-on-one mentoring with key Jury members and free tickets to startup events like SVOD.Apply till 11 September 2016.
• Google Category is for universal consumer technologies or business products in the fields SaaS in B2C or B2B, games, dating, travel, education and other. Prizes: opportunity to go through acceleration program with export Google team and mentoring to go global.Apply till 11 September 2016.
• Big Data & IoT Category by EMC for technology startups and product and service companies in the following areas: IoT, Cloud Computing, Data Storage & Management, Big Data & Analytics, IoT, Smart City Tech. Prizes: possibility to launch joint Go-to-market projects with ЕМС, prize of $1500.Apply till 11 September 2016.
Applications for the challenge should be submitted till 11th of September on the web page
Where: Russia, Moscow
You may sign up our monthly newsletter to receive updates or news from our team.